- Fleet Solutions
- Return On Investment
- About Us
- Industry Expertise
Know the Health of Your Vehicles with Diagnostics
Networkfleet’s® products not only pinpoint the location of your vehicles with GPS fleet tracking, they also interface with your vehicle’s engine computer to provide remote vehicle diagnostics information, including:
- Automatic alerts for diagnostic trouble codes
- Information that allows you to reduce maintenance costs by setting preventive maintenance schedules
- Battery voltage, emissions monitoring, coolant temperature, and much more!
The Networkfleet 5500: GPS Fleet Tracking & Diagnostics
Compatible with light, medium, and heavy duty vehicles, the 5500 connects directly to the vehicle’s diagnostic port to continually monitor engine diagnostics. It includes a fast processor, built in accelerometer, and multi-port options.
The Networkfleet 5500 offers these features and benefits:
- Vehicle Diagnostics: Patented remote vehicle diagnostics capabilities on the 5500 enable monitoring of diagnostic trouble codes, ignition status, speed, odometer, fuel efficiency and more.
- Internal Antenna: Both the GPS and cellular antennas are contained internally in the device.
- Serial and Sensor Functionality: The 5000 Series devices can be expanded to offer a total of 6 sensors to monitor voltage events like PTO, secondary engine, door, and other in-vehicle devices. The serial port allows for integration with compatible Garmin devices using a Garmin FMI cable and also integrates with laptops and other devices by providing a constant NMEA data feed.
- Easy Installation: Plug & play design provides for easy, quick installation without splicing wires.
- FREE Roadside Assistance: the 5500 also includes Networkfleet's industry-exclusive Roadside Assistance package at no additional cost!
Communication Service Center, Inc is a leading wireless communications solutions provider and Motorola Solutions Channel Partner based in upstate South Carolina. We have a separate division of the company dedicated to GPS Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management, CSC GPS.
Since 1999, Networkfleet has provided fleet management systems that enable companies to track, monitor and manage their vehicle fleets. We understand the challenges that your company faces in knowing where vehicles are at all times, avoiding expensive break-downs and keeping overall operating costs down.
4 Sulphur Springs Road
Greenville, SC 29617
120 Shady Grove Road
Pickens, SC 29671