- Fleet Solutions
- Return On Investment
- About Us
- Industry Expertise
Know the Health of Your Vehicles with Diagnostics
Networkfleet’s® products not only pinpoint the location of your vehicles with GPS fleet tracking, they also interface with your vehicle’s engine computer to provide remote vehicle diagnostics information, including:
- Automatic alerts for diagnostic trouble codes
- Information that allows you to reduce maintenance costs by setting preventive maintenance schedules
- Battery voltage, emissions monitoring, coolant temperature, and much more!
The Networkfleet 5500: GPS Fleet Tracking & Diagnostics
Compatible with light, medium, and heavy duty vehicles, the 5500 connects directly to the vehicle’s diagnostic port to continually monitor engine diagnostics. It includes a fast processor, built in accelerometer, and multi-port options.
The Networkfleet 5500 offers these features and benefits:
- Vehicle Diagnostics: Patented remote vehicle diagnostics capabilities on the 5500 enable monitoring of diagnostic trouble codes, ignition status, speed, odometer, fuel efficiency and more.
- Internal Antenna: Both the GPS and cellular antennas are contained internally in the device.
- Serial and Sensor Functionality: The 5000 Series devices can be expanded to offer a total of 6 sensors to monitor voltage events like PTO, secondary engine, door, and other in-vehicle devices. The serial port allows for integration with compatible Garmin devices using a Garmin FMI cable and also integrates with laptops and other devices by providing a constant NMEA data feed.
- Easy Installation: Plug & play design provides for easy, quick installation without splicing wires.
- FREE Roadside Assistance: the 5500 also includes Networkfleet's industry-exclusive Roadside Assistance package at no additional cost!
Communication Service Center was founded in 1952 by Floyd Winchester. In 1954, Communication Service Center emerged from a TV/Radio sales & service shop to an authorized Motorola service center. Communication Service Center has grown into the largest Networkfleet service facility in upstate South Carolina......
In The News
4 Sulphur Springs Road
Greenville, SC 29617
120 Shady Grove Road
Pickens, SC 29671